Homeowners today work hard to make their homes places they can be proud of. This means filling it with love, laughter, light and products that don't negatively impact the environment. When homeowners look to buy, build or remodel, they try to make sure that all of the furniture and installations in their houses are as environmentally responsible as possible, and that includes their kitchen cabinets. That's why homeowners have started looking for the KCMA ESP Seal.
WHY YOU SHOULD EARN THE KCMA ESP SEAL
The KCMA Environmental Stewardship Program Certification means big things for your company. That little Seal confirms that your organization has environmentally responsible and sustainable products and processes, an asset that designers, builders and homeowners are looking for. Becoming a part of the KCMA ESP Certification comes with great benefits for your organization including:
- Recognition on the KCMA Website as being ESP Certified
- Official KCMA ESP Certification Stickers to be placed on all of your cabinets
- Use of digital and printed versions of the Seal in promotions and literature
- Display of the Seal on your website, announcing your status as KCMA ESP Certified
- Technical advice and assistance from KCMA on how to remain in compliance with the KCMA ESP Standard from year to year
- The status and prestige of participating in a program setting the standards for environmental sustainability and responsibility - and all the bragging rights!
LET YOUR CUSTOMERS KNOW YOU ARE ESP CERTIFIED
Once you go through the process of becoming KCMA ESP Certified, the next step is to tell your customers! Get the word out to designers, builders, remodelers and retailers that your cabinets are environmentally responsible and sustainable, and fit right into a healthy home lifestyle.
To learn more about the process and benefits of KCMA ESP Certification visit the KCMA ESP Web Page.